No Streaming Video??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Streaming Video???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To those fellow Huskies who are so frustrated at the lack of communication with SNY I feel for you! I really do!

It does remind me,without wanting to piss anyone off on the board,of experiences on the board!

I have asked,requested help re understanding SNY TV and live streaming and other services being provided! Other times I have asked other questions unrelated to this issue! I understand your frustrations.
I have not almost w/o exception,received help,responses etal to my posting questions!

I support your wanting answers/unambiquous responses from SNY!
I would so appreciate if I could receive the same from fellow Huskies!

The few who do read and respond privately or in a post to what I ask or say,I am so appreciative of! I hope you know who you are.

I have Verizon and plan on speaking to them today re both SNY via them and the streaming package!

I will make a point of providing any inf I receive from them.

Hear is hoping I do not receive smart a** responses to this posting!

Again,I am supportive of your desire for answers,clarification, your frustrations,and annoyance. I purposely put this in bold to hopefully be heard.
I am stating this so I dont become the focus of "you put this in bold".

I am hoping that everyone gets all of the content that has been stated and or implied! This along with having your attempted contacts directly and quickly answered ASAP!

My understanding has been streaming services are to begin SUN! We also have the first game of the season this SUN. Obviousely time is of the essence for all of us.
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc