No Streaming of Tonight's Activities | The Boneyard

No Streaming of Tonight's Activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
according to Jim Fuller. Jim will post some of his video's

Don't understand UConn not streaming the activities. Its not that expensive if using in house personnel.

While many not watch the video live, it seems it does have recruiting advantages as recruits and others will watch it on Youtube/UConn Website later on.

Is UConn being shortsighted? Is this another case where UConn doesn't see the benefits that Social Media provides?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
First Night is great for the fans and recruits who attend and I'm sure fans unable to attend enjoyed watching the festivities in past years. I seriously doubt being able to watch the event later on youtube provided any recruiting advantage in past years.

I suspect @UconnWBB will be tweeting out photos and clips from the evening.

Reaction Score
according to Jim Fuller. Jim will post some of his video's

Don't understand UConn not streaming the activities. Its not that expensive if using in house personnel.

While many not watch the video live, it seems it does have recruiting advantages as recruits and others will watch it on Youtube/UConn Website later on.

Is UConn being shortsighted? Is this another case where UConn doesn't see the benefits that Social Media provides?

Watched last year's First Night to get juiced for the show we won't get to see tonight. Hope YouTube has it ready soon.

Reaction Score
What if it's not up to UConn? As I mentioned in the other thread, remember what happened with Stef and Bria's Senior Day pre-game ceremony and what a cluster that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom