No sense recapping that | The Boneyard

No sense recapping that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Same problems, different game.

Love Ollie sitting like a statue as the game when from a one-point deficit to seven points after about four minutes of just awful play. That's stellar work.

In terms of feel for the game, Kevin Ollie has concrete hands.

Reaction Score
Here's a thought. Call up Coach Calhoun and let him a run a goddam practice because Ollie sure as hell doesn't know how to put a scare into these guys to battle through loose balls and rebounds. Either that or he has no clue that recruiting toughness also counts. Somehow there's a flaw here - either the coaching or the players being recruited. Or perhaps both.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
He was a better coach when he was married. Damn that Stephanie!!!

Reaction Score
He was a better coach when he was married. Damn that Stephanie!!!
Not sure if this is fair game to bring up or not, but it's absolutely true.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
After this 0-2 start and considering the dough he pulls down.....more than fair game.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
KO is the Brimah of coaches lol.
upload_2016-11-14_22-3-39.jpeg

Reaction Score
You know, I was thinking this during the game. Are guys aren't as tough as they need to be. Not hungry enough like Calhoun's guys. I said this in another thread. It's actually the seniors that lack the toughness. Graduation for me can't come soon enough. I agree Ollie's feel isn't where it needs to be, but I believe the seniors are just in the way. They each need to be backups and that's it. I haven't seen him but Diarra better be one amazing rebounder or its gonna be a looong season.

Reaction Score
Here's a thought. Call up Coach Calhoun and let him a run a goddam practice because Ollie sure as hell doesn't know how to put a scare into these guys to battle through loose balls and rebounds. Either that or he has no clue that recruiting toughness also counts. Somehow there's a flaw here - either the coaching or the players being recruited. Or perhaps both.

We lack fighters right now IMO. They just are not tough enough and these two teams we have played though from lesser conferences have wanted it more. Gonna be a long season. I see no answers for that problem on the roster.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Not sad I missed the game on vacation after hearing everything on here. All I can say is Ollie better stop using his inner Diaco soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom