No rest for Stewie? | The Boneyard

No rest for Stewie?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was hoping some of the WNBA's increased salaries for their stars might translate into more rest but ...

Reaction Score
If you watched the Geno show, he said he thought the younger players would still go over seas. It's the older ones that would stay here. Besides Stewie just had a years rest.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If you watched the Geno show, he said he thought the younger players would still go over seas. It's the older ones that would stay here. Besides Stewie just had a years rest.

Intense rehab is not rest. My concern is overworking during the 1st year back from an achilles. Often, it is said to get back to full form, you need 2 years. And I am not convinced the medical staff's are that good overseas. But I guess the answer is she knows what she is doing.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I mean even with the increase, the top players are still making hundreds of thousands less than if they play overseas. I don't see the new CBA impacting players desires for that type of cash, but think it is great that they are provided a more livable salary if they choose to only play in the summer.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She showed quite a bit of rust during her short stint with the USA team. She probably feels that she needs to get back to playing as soon as she is physically able to get back to her former standard of play. Unlike some of the older players, with enough court time, she should not only return to her former level but more than likely come back even better. Why not get paid while you are shaking off that rust.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom