No recruiting news, but here’s a new recruiting article | The Boneyard

No recruiting news, but here’s a new recruiting article

Reaction Score
Pretty impressive of Vic to find Matharu extremely under the radar. I don't really see the Morgan William comparison, though. I see two very different players.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Ex-Texas guard Littleton lands at South Carolina -
COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Former Texas guard Destiny Littleton (La Jolla, CA) is transferring to South Carolina.

Littleton is a 5-foot-9 guard who joined the Longhorns as a McDonald's All-American and five-star recruit. She announced her latest college choice Monday on Twitter, posing in a South Carolina uniform alongside Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley.

[Article]

Local SC newspaper article

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ex-Texas guard Littleton lands at South Carolina -
COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Former Texas guard Destiny Littleton (La Jolla, CA) is transferring to South Carolina.

View attachment 43087

Littleton is a 5-foot-9 guard who joined the Longhorns as a McDonald's All-American and five-star recruit. She announced her latest college choice Monday on Twitter, posing in a South Carolina uniform alongside Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley.

[Article]

Local SC newspaper article
Never been a big fan of the S. Carolina program but boy, will they be loaded the next few years.

Reaction Score
Is this where we are at? SC is "loaded" because they picked up Littleton? Destiny Littleton? 38% career shooting Littleton? Pleaseeeeee.....!

Based on recent trend at South Carolina, I understand Dawn is installing a "rotating transfer portal". :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Is there a top team that takes more transfers than SC?

Reaction Score
Interesting in that I think Littleton would have done better at a smaller, lower level Div 1 like San Diego State. Maybe the competition will be great for her at SoCarolina. However, her High School stats were greatly exaggerated with many, many shot attempts and being in games during blowouts. She also had some fairly serious weight issues her first season at Texas and although she's in much better shape, she's still not fast or quick for a 5'9" (at best) guard. And she still doesn't have a consistent outside shot. I think her size and strength would have been a advantage at a mid Major. Still, she's had a lot of adversity lately, including the death of her father, so I hope she does great things for Dawn. Who knows, maybe she's the coach she needs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom