No props for coach P? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No props for coach P?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The lesson? Call the time out when you're at the goal line and your offense doesn't know what it's doing Johnny Mac!!!

Reaction Score
Play action pass should have come on first down. Anyone in the stadium surprised that UConn ran?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yes he was a genious for having Lyle run the ball with a minute to go. Lyle needed the work and there was not a chance in the world something could go wrong.
This and at 62 years old and being in football for all of that he still has no clue that you have to have a QB.
The multi demensional player coming off the bench should be given a chance to get experence.

J Mack got sacked 7 freaking times! This and threw four picks the other team dropped. Is it all on the O line that he has no laterl movement?
Mean while McCummings just continues to look good and not get the nod.....This being put in with the other team knowing 90% of the time the play being called is him to run!
PP may survive the year in spite of himself but I do not see it going for more than two....Possibly the game has passed him by. Just like with Randy we are calling the up coming play from the stands, obviously if we are not fooled neither is the opponent.

Oh, I don't know... maybe the fact that he coached for years in college as well as in the NF-freakin-L... means that he knows a few things about the game? More than you, more than me. Thank god you reminded him about needing a QB though, he must have forgotten in between eating his oatmeal and sliced peaches at the old folks home. I guess he was supposed to pull a QB out of thin air? We had 3 QBs with essentially 0 college experience coming in to this season. That's regardless of Coach P. Where was he supposed to pull this QB from? All three QBs had an equal shot to be QB1 coming in. It's very easy to just say "oh things aren't going well, Coach P is stoopid, clearly X should be QB instead of Y" - especially when you are basing that off of way, way limited information.

Take a deep breath and at least give the guy a) a little credit for a league win and b) some time to get players in who fit his vision of what he wants to run here.

Reaction Score
CTMike, You are asking a little to much from some of these clowns who have never earned a nickel coaching football but seem to think they know more than the professional coaches.

Reaction Score
I don't want to burn his effigy this week, which is an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom