NO POLITICS | The Boneyard

NO POLITICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What do you get when you mix a Democrat with a Republican? Why do you think I want to hear about it on The Boneyard? Most of us come here not to talk about that stuff.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
You shouldn't have to, it's only the first rule posted under the Boneyard Rules.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Evidently you don't watch ESPN. ;):rolleyes:
Only if the Cubs or UConn Women's basketball are being shown. If they start with the politics I can always press the mute button.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
Politics and sports are almost inseparable now. Players wear political statements on their team apparel. Teams openly campaign for or against political candidates. Players are forming political union-like groups to negotiate their grievances and gain new benefits. Politicians rail about whether schools should open and teams should play or not, whether the corona virus is a real threat or a hoax, how what sports do will affect the economy and the political future of one or both political party's candidates, etc. Not sure this will change anytime soon.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
I think you probably mean "partisan politics." Politics is just the mechanism we use to allocate resources in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom