No passes between the numbers the entire game. | The Boneyard

No passes between the numbers the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WTF, this offense was designed by morons (in 1930).

Have the balls to lose with your boots on. Shame on Diaco.

Reaction Score
Boyle can't do it. He is not very ry good. Whitmer can do it, but throws killer picks.
No one can do it if you don't call any plays for passes in the middle of the field.

Diaco is so petrified of INTs he completely gave up.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Relax Francis. It's not my fault the offense is so bad. It starts with the coaches.

If the coaches played Whitmer today, we would have won.

The good coming out of today is that we now ALL know that Boyle isn't the answer.

Reaction Score
If the coaches played Whitmer today, we would have won.

The good coming out of today is that we now ALL know that Boyle isn't the answer.

Have you watched Whitmer play? One series one INT. Face a little reality.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No one can do it if you don't call any plays for passes in the middle of the field.

Is that why Boyle didn't get within 25 yards of a receiver. He was throwing to the middle?

Reaction Score
Have you watched Whitmer play? One series one INT. Face a little reality.

Boyle was doing that all year and you kept calling for him. I understand wanting to see what you have for next year, but Whitmer > Boyle and it's not close.

Reaction Score
At least now we know. That's why we have to have players see the field.
Now you know. Coaches knew it all along you self important jag off

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Boyle was doing that all year and you kept calling for him. I understand wanting to see what you have for next year, but Whitmer > Boyle and it's not close.
Next man up.

Or do you think Bolye should just stay in there next after producing loss after loss?

Reaction Score
Next man up.

Or do you think Bolye should just stay in there next after producing loss after loss?

When there are only 2 men I stay with the better one. Once a bowl wasn't possible anymore I thought we should go to Boyle on the off chance the light switch would flip. I think the team needs to go with a QB who can run. I'd kill for Lorenzen right now. Hopefully Sheriff or Davis can be that guy.

Reaction Score

Why throw INTs when you can turn the ball over with fumbles? Wait that doesn't make any sense.

Reaction Score
He didn't play all year. He oly got meaningful minutes in after Army. We needed to see what we had. Now we know. Better than waiting until next year to find out.

Reaction Score
Now you know. Coaches knew it all along you self important
If the coaches knew, why did they play him?

I didn't put him in there. You are making no sense.

Reaction Score
He didn't play all year. He oly got meaningful minutes in after Army. We needed to see what we had. Now we know. Better than waiting until next year to find out.

I was referring to the "face reality" comment about Whitmer getting 1 series and throwing an INT. I saw Boyle do that or just lead to a punt all year with his series or two. Again, after Army I thought Boyle should start the rest of the way. For me this was a game they needed to win just to avoid a new low. I would've made the switch to Whitmer at some point in the 2nd half today.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
After littering the board with your Boyle BS all season, at least have the balls to make one last Boyle thread and admit what a gddamn fool you have been.

Reaction Score
If the coaches knew, why did they play him?

I didn't put him in there. You are making no sense.
You're like a one man circle jerk. They knew. They were going to red shirt him. Cochrane goes down and you need a 2, so he gets one drive a game with a bunch of handing the ball off. He gets the call after the season is out of reach. With Whitmer graduating, Tim gets a few games to see if he can play when the lights are on. He proves he can't. I thought I had you on ignore, WTF??

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
At least now we know. That's why we have to have players see the field.
Wrong - you needed to see it on the field - everyone involved in practice and film room already knew.

Reaction Score
Wrong - you needed to see it on the field - everyone involved in practice and film room already knew.

Thanks for bumping this comedy gold. I hadn't seen it before. Pure gold.

I bet Palatine is so delusional that he takes credit for his track record improving in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom