No off the court distraction this year. | The Boneyard

No off the court distraction this year.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm aware of Covid. But this is the first time in what seems like forever that we haven't had a scooter accident or stolen car or some such nonsense. Even our transfer got approved. Hopefully, this will become the new normal. I could get used to the focus being on basketball and more basketball. It could just be that Danny is now in full control and he is communicating exactly what the boundaries are. Not to jinx anything. But I see this as a good sign.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not to jinx anything.
doomed-we-are.jpg

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm aware of Covid. But this is the first time in what seems like forever that we haven't had a scooter accident or stolen car or some such nonsense. Even our transfer got approved. Hopefully, this will become the new normal. I could get used to the focus being on basketball and more basketball. It could just be that Danny is now in full control and he is communicating exactly what the boundaries are. Not to jinx anything. But I see this as a good sign.
Are you out of your stinking mind talking like this in 2020?!!! Anything can happen this year. Have you learned nothing?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When Bouk had his incident wasn't DH in control at the time? :rolleyes:
Just asking
I am sure something will pop up-it's practically inevitable in every program in every sport - but due to the fact that Storrs is a ghost town perhaps the chances are a lot less likely
I just want to see some damn UConn hoops

Reaction Score
A 'stupid' cocktail of high testosterone, immaturity and youth is the formula for distraction.

Its just great that nothing is being reported. Shout out to the students/players for not 'snitchin'.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Eddie the Mush.

Someone should put a towel over Pal's head.

Reaction Score
Guys are mostly staying in the gym and the dorms. Very difficult to have a beer pong accident

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom