OT: - No NIL until your are a starter | The Boneyard

OT: No NIL until your are a starter

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
1682557592043.png

Reaction Score
The Arch Manning brand is really valuable. Arch could make big MIL money starting tomorrow. I understand grandpa Manning wanting to to keep Arch humble for the moment. It does seem a shame to let all that hypothetical money go to waste. Better Arch grabs the cash and donates it to a worthy charity or two.

Reaction Score
The Arch Manning brand is really valuable. Arch could make big MIL money starting tomorrow. I understand grandpa Manning wanting to to keep Arch humble for the moment. It does seem a shame to let all that hypothetical money go to waste. Better Arch grabs the cash and donates it to a worthy charity or two.

He may already have a sizable trust fund in his name and NIL would not be good for his tax status.
It's a great story about his father never realizing his dream while his uncles did. Puts a lot of pressure on the kid though.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A prudent step by the younger Manning. The last thing he needs is to be viewed as “entitled” at the University of Texas, particularly when he’s up against some talented competitors for the starting QB job.

I’ve watched a lot of Manning’s HS video and he is not a “can’t miss” recruit. He piled up huge numbers against mediocre competition in Louisiana, playing primarily against smaller private schools. The few times he faced large LA public schools, he struggled somewhat.

Manning certainly has solid fundamentals. But his athleticism is only average at best. We’ll have to see if Manning can make the jump to big time D1 football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom