No More Penn State Posts!! | The Boneyard

No More Penn State Posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we have had enough Penn State Posts to last us a lifetime. This has turned into a soap opera. Lets talk UConn Football. It will take years to sort out this Penn State stuff.:eek:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think we have had enough Penn State Posts to last us a lifetime. This has turned into a soap opera. Lets talk UConn Football. It will take years to sort out this Penn State stuff.:eek:
I can understand your protest. But for some of us focusing on PSU has made the impact of realignment and UConn's and the BE's future seem irrelevant.

Reaction Score
Chuck (if that's your real name),

It's a hot topic. It's easy for you not to read, you can tell by the title. Where do you suggest we go to discuss? The ramifications on the entire college football landscape is extensive.

Reactions: Fe
Reaction Score
If they create another board they may charge us more....oh wait..

Reaction Score

It may take years to sort out this conference realignment stuff, too.

This PSU story exploded only just this week. It's been the lead story on all the major news networks every day since. It's already the biggest collegiate sports scandal in the history of this country and we're only at the tip of the iceberg. You can't expect it not to be discussed frequently on a college football message board.

Reactions: Fe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger