No mins for Wolf this year? | The Boneyard

No mins for Wolf this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I managed to miss all the exhibition games so forgive me if i'm a little out of the loop. I see why Wolf is behind the other bigs, but it would be a shame to get no development of out him this season. Is he going to be regulated to garbage time all year? Barring injury, I assume.

Reaction Score
I managed to miss all the exhibition games so forgive me if i'm a little out of the loop. I see why Wolf is behind the other bigs, but it would be a shame to get no development of out him this season. Is he going to be regulated to garbage time all year? Barring injury, I assume.
he played minutes in one of the exhibition games, theres a lot of big guys better than him right now so he wont see much playing time. Oriahki, Drummond, Orlander and Smith are ahead of him. When Bradley comes back who knows how the playing time will work out

Reaction Score
I'd be really surprised if the kid got any PT other than, perhaps, if we were in severe foul trouble.
Nice kid to have as the 4th big, maybe 5th big.

Reaction Score
That's a bummer, it seemed like he might be all right once he adjusted to the speed and physical nature in the BE. Maybe next year, I guess. I'm sure banging with these bigs for another year in practice will help him along too.

Reaction Score
What did people see exactly? I recall him getting beat badly twice by a 6-5 kid from Harvard.

That's a bummer, it seemed like he might be all right once he adjusted to the speed and physical nature in the BE. Maybe next year, I guess. I'm sure banging with these bigs for another year in practice will help him along too.

Reaction Score
not everyone will be a stud immediately. Wolf seems like a 4 year player, who will improve incrementally until he's good enough to play as a JR or SR. every team has them, and every team needs them. Hopefully he can be patient and wait for his turn.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he can be patient and wait for his turn.
I have little doubt Wolf is in it for the long haul.
I'm sure the conversation this summer with JC went something like this:
We're picking up Drummond. Your PT is going to be close to nothing. Are you sure you want to come back?
Ya Vol!

Reaction Score
he played minutes in one of the exhibition games, theres a lot of big guys better than him right now so he wont see much playing time. Oriahki, Drummond, Orlander and Smith are ahead of him. When Bradley comes back who knows how the playing time will work out

"Olander". Its Olander people. Let's nip this one in the bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom