No love for us re the Clemson game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No love for us re the Clemson game

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I'm just trying to be a realist. Based on everything we've seen the last few years, there is little to no evidence we're going to see a drastic improvement in 2021 (even if this is the "best" team we've had in RE 2.0 history when you think about how awful the other teams were that doesn't mean much).

The situation is this: we're playing 2 FCS teams and UMass in 2021. If we don't wind up working something out with Houston, then we're playing 3 FCS teams or NMSU. As of today, he needs to go 1-9 against the normal teams on our schedule (assuming W's v Yale, HC, UMass) to get to 4 wins. The bar is unbelievably low at this point. If he can't get to 4 wins with this schedule....
Exactly...if he can't get to four wins he should be fired. I think thats fair in his fifth season. I don't think he can roll out excuses.

But...being "realistic" on here constantly trashing the coach isn't going to change anything at this point. He will be the coach this year...so what's the point of constantly attacking him? If UConn sucks this year and Edsall starts excuse making....fire away. He deserves it...but until then, I choose to be hopeful.

Reaction Score
Clemson considers us a rival, even with a "glorified FCS team"? The independence is paying off!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom