2025 Recruiting: - No longer an Eric Reibe Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: No longer an Eric Reibe Thread

Reaction Score
Idk what this has to do with reibe but I can’t stop laughing. How much weight has Baylor put on this summer jeeze
Looking like he walks by Mike's Pastries every day to practice.

Reaction Score
Sounds like McDermott bonded with him about family at Creighton--I'm a big, I can relate, I developed Kalk, I sent my son to the League from here, you're my next son I'll develop and send up there....
Eric: I don't have to call you Daddy, do I?

Reaction Score
Anyone who's obsessive about recruiting needs to be on there. It's worth the 10 dollars per month, easily. That's without all the other value they provide as well.

I find the details on the recruiting visits especially cool. I never even got that from kids I talked to because they forget everything but the food and parties

Reaction Score

reibe closing day?

1728583438762.jpeg

Reaction Score
I'd feel a hell of a lot more confident if it were Mariano.
How confident do you feel now in Hurley closing these recruits out? Getting the job done, but still being anxious as a fan works pretty well as an analogy.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
How confident do you feel now in Hurley closing these recruits out? Getting the job done, but still being anxious as a fan works pretty well as an analogy.
In all candor I'm not anxious at all. I would love to land all five that we appear to be targeting but I'm not worried if we end up missing out on up to a few of them as we would have an embarrassment of riches on our 25-26 roster if we were to land just one or two more.

At the moment the only thing to do is enjoy the ride.

Reaction Score
Short Reibe footage.

After watching this kid for the last couple of months, I can't see why he is a 4star and not a 5. He has the pieces to be the total package and is getting better week in and out.

Having Reed, Abraham, Reibe, Singare (potential Bundalo) as your group for 4/5 is insane to me. You can dominate with size in the paint Reed/Abraham or your can stretch the team with tall long shooters Reibe/Bundalo.

Throw in a Jaylin Stewart and a dynamic group of guards, good god Danny

Reaction Score
After watching this kid for the last couple of months, I can't see why he is a 4star and not a 5. He has the pieces to be the total package and is getting better week in and out.

Having Reed, Abraham, Reibe, Singare (potential Bundalo) as your group for 4/5 is insane to me. You can dominate with size in the paint Reed/Abraham or your can stretch the team with tall long shooters Reibe/Bundalo.

Throw in a Jaylin Stewart and a dynamic group of guards, good god Danny
Isn’t the most athletic & isn’t an elite defender but capable … but I think his IQ makes up for any weakness he has I could see him putting on 15lbs & getting a little stronger but that’ll come with time .. hope we get em tho I would love to see him at the top of the key in DHO & opening up the floor more than clingan did bc he can shoot u can sag off him

Reaction Score
In all candor I'm not anxious at all. I would love to land all five that we appear to be targeting but I'm not worried if we end up missing out on up to a few of them as we would have an embarrassment of riches on our 25-26 roster if we were to land just one or two more.

At the moment the only thing to do is enjoy the ride.
This is the correct attitude. Hurley's built us into such a machine, and he is such a freaking powerhouse both in the portal and in player development that it honestly doesn't matter much if we miss on one or two big swings here.

I'd still love to get Meleek, Riebe and Mullins, but the world isn't burning if we strike out.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Or for the older guys on here, Goose Gossage.
I go back to the Steve Hamilton days.

Was never as confident in Goose as I was in a few others. He lost me in his first appearance in pinstripes (actually the road uniform) in Texas. He relieved Guidry in the 9th, Yanks were up 1-0 and he gave up a single (Bump Will?) And a dinger (Zisk?) to lose the game. It was one of three games that season (25-3) where Guidry gave up no earned runs but didn't get the win ( 2 no decisions, one loss).

Hardest thing to take about Gossage was that Brett hit him like he was throwing batting practice.

Or even older . . . Sparky Lyle.
Sparky was great. In I believe '73 he kept us in the race through August almost on his own. He also won the Cy Young (then a rarity) as a reliever in (I believe) '76.

Still can't believe the Red Sox gave us him for Danny Cater.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
This is the correct attitude. Hurley's built us into such a machine, and he is such a freaking powerhouse both in the portal and in player development that it honestly doesn't matter much if we miss on one or two big swings here.

I'd still love to get Meleek, Riebe and Mullins, but the world isn't burning if we strike out.
Would you also love to get Bundalo?

awy

Reaction Score
there's not much out there that can be 1:1 to reibe. but I'm confident they'll close the deal and it will be glorious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom