No Guts By Facey | The Boneyard

No Guts By Facey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just seeing the replay of Facey letting the Memphis players come straight down the lane and dunk on him while Facey moves out of the way makes me want to write words I'd regret tomorrow.

He'd be on the bench the rest of the game. How in does a power watch a player come down the court with a full head of steam and run and duck to get out of the way? Washington Generals thought it was weak defense.

I'll stay consistent that I believe Facey will be a factor by January next year and be an high level contributor his senior year. But someone needs to light a fire under his asssssssssss. Pay Adrien double his Chinese basketball contract to play one on one against Facey for four hours a day all summer long.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Someone should book a meeting between him and some of the fine fellows here.

Reaction Score
Just seeing the replay of Facey letting the Memphis players come straight down the lane and dunk on him while Facey moves out of the way makes me want to write words I'd regret tomorrow.

He'd be on the bench the rest of the game. How in does a power watch a player come down the court with a full head of steam and run and duck to get out of the way? Washington Generals thought it was weak defense.

I'll stay consistent that I believe Facey will be a factor by January next year and be an high level contributor his senior year. But someone needs to light a fire under his asssssssssss. Pay Adrien double his Chinese basketball contract to play one on one against Facey for four hours a day all summer long.
Add Brimah to that list of players getting dunked over.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure that was curtain on Kentan's game tonight. The worst part was it forced us to play Phil extended minutes. Unfortunately Lubin is no where near ready to handle the likes of Goodwin and Nichols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom