No Georgetown game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Georgetown game

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Man, first our final AAC tournament is cancelled (when we were playing GREAT, by the way) and now our first two Big East games against long-term rivals are postponed. I've never dealt with this level of anti-climacticness. Yes, I made that word up.
It's a good word. You should be proud.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Didn't DH talk to the press about this in the last 24 hours? I can't find a link to it to save my life.

Reaction Score
Didn't DH talk to the press about this in the last 24 hours? I can't find a link to it to save my life.
Yea he said he wouldn’t play a game on the 1st possible day back (Sunday) so we already knew this was going to happen

Reaction Score
I guess that’s the good thing about conference play, we can just keep mixing and matching heathy teams until we get through the season

C

Chief00

Agree, we can’t look for the stars to align. Play games when you can even if it makes a coach uncomfortable. As with football, the number of games played means a lot this year in terms of commitment to the sport. I guarantee you, if you don’t play a lot, it will be used in recruiting. “So you want to go to UConn and play 4 games all season? “
That’s why football’s decision was historically short sighted.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Agree, we can’t look for the stars to align. Play games when you can even if it makes a coach uncomfortable. As with football, the number of games played means a lot this year in terms of commitment to the sport. I guarantee you, if you don’t play a lot, it will be used in recruiting. “So you want to go to UConn and play 4 games all season? “

UMass says hi.

Reaction Score
Kinda crazy that the last time we played Providence was 7 years ago. Given its like an hour drive from Campus down route 44? Really missed these old big east games
Well there was an exhibition game in 2017. We were defeated soundly, so I can't blame you for forgetting.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I guarantee you, if you don’t play a lot, it will be used in recruiting. “So you want to go to UConn and play 4 games all season? “
Your boy JC was always good about turning around the CW, especially cement-head CW like this. Perhaps he'd say " You really want to go to X, where they don't give a crap about your health and well-being."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom