No Georgetown game | The Boneyard

No Georgetown game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am glad the league is flexible with the schedules. Hopefully this will allow us to get the full slate of games and not have to go gaps without playing due to other teams pausing activities once we are up and running.

Reaction Score
Man, first our final AAC tournament is cancelled (when we were playing GREAT, by the way) and now our first two Big East games against long-term rivals are postponed. I've never dealt with this level of anti-climacticness. Yes, I made that word up.

Reaction Score
So depressing to see the two teams we were going to play Friday and Sunday now matching up - like I keep saying -thank God we got football. If they don’t get back to practice by this weekend we can forget about the Providence game next Thursday too- cause you know Hurleys going to want to have our guys get at least a few practices in. What’s next? No games till 2021? Tighten your ish up huskies!!!!

Last edited:

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Man, first our final AAC tournament is cancelled (when we were playing GREAT, by the way) and now our first two Big East games against long-term rivals are postponed. I've never dealt with this level of anti-climacticness. Yes, I made that word up.

Seems like we are due for a lot of good luck. We couldn't even play in our final Big East Tournament before joining the AAC because of the post season ban in 2013. Unbelievable what our program has been thru.

Reaction Score
Won that one with RJ Evans playing power forward!
That was kind of an important game for us. We needed to win that game to reach 20 wins that year. That was a nice accomplishment given the situation of KO being a first year head coach and facing the post season ban. Kee in mind we lost a lot of talent from the year before.

That game always stands out to me because I remember saying to myself when I was in Gampel to make a mental note of this because Gampel was not going to look like this again. We were changing the logo, and heading to the AAC, so the Big East logos were getting replaced as well.

Reaction Score
Kinda crazy that the last time we played Providence was 7 years ago. Given its like an hour drive from Campus down route 44? Really missed these old big east games

Reaction Score
I am glad the league is flexible with the schedules. Hopefully this will allow us to get the full slate of games and not have to go gaps without playing due to other teams pausing activities once we are up and running.
The odds of someone on Providence testing positive from now until Game Day probably 50/50.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That game always stands out to me because I remember saying to myself when I was in Gampel to make a mental note of this because Gampel was not going to look like this again.
Until this year

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Ive been in a fair amount of situations where a climax was not achieved.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The odds of someone on Providence testing positive from now until Game Day probably 50/50.
And if the league is flexible as they appear to be we might not have to leave it as an open date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom