No fans at MSG for BET | The Boneyard

No fans at MSG for BET

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, NCAA Tournament will allow 25% fan capacity.

Reaction Score
Yes definitely confused as to why NCAA says 25% capacity is okay for all tournaments, why 50% is ok for restaurants but people can’t go to sports games. Doesn't make much sense at all but there actually will be people there up to 10% capacity.

Reaction Score
Ridiculous, I say fans should just storm in and watch the game for free then.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cancel conference tournaments. Let's teams make up games and declare regular season champion as automatic qualifier. Then pick next best.

We don't need a team to start passing Corona around and messing things up.

Just my opinion

Reaction Score
It might be cool if you let the other BE teams fill the stands. You can have pods scattered around the arena since they are all in bubbles as a team. I'd love to have seen the reaction of other D1 players to Bouknight's Providence throw down.

Reaction Score
Cancel conference tournaments. Let's teams make up games and declare regular season champion as automatic qualifier. Then pick next best.

Just my opinion

Play all conference tournaments make it as normal as possible. If you need to delay the NCAA tournament you do it.

Reaction Score
mark cuban no GIF

Reaction Score
It might be cool if you let the other BE teams fill the stands. You can have pods scattered around the arena since they are all in bubbles as a team. I'd love to have seen the reaction of other D1 players to Bouknight's Providence throw down.
This would be cool. It would be like tournaments when you’re a kid. You’re just sitting around waiting for your game so you watch some of the other games going on.

Reaction Score
Im fairly confident in the big East management to do this in a safe manner, testing protocols and all. Plus I feel like having all the teams at 1 site is less dangerous than playing an away game, coming back and playing a home game a couple days later.

Reaction Score
Play all conference tournaments make it as normal as possible. If you need to delay the NCAA tournament you do it.
There is nothing normal about this season. The ncaa tournament is more important. Get all teams to bubble location(s) safely to avoid one team spoiling it for everyone

Reaction Score
Im fairly confident in the big East management to do this in a safe manner, testing protocols and all. Plus I feel like having all the teams at 1 site is less dangerous than playing an away game, coming back and playing a home game a couple days later.
The BE is just one conference. It will take one team or conference to cause a pause if there's a hiccup. Have all 64/68 teams immediately proceed to bubble location with time to be quarantined

Reaction Score
There is nothing normal about this season. The ncaa tournament is more important. Get all teams to bubble location(s) safely to avoid one team spoiling it for everyone

Gotta have the conference tournaments make that a bubble location itself. Remember this talk of May Madness. Got time to extend tournament if you have to.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Yes definitely confused as to why NCAA says 25% capacity is okay for all tournaments, why 50% is ok for restaurants but people can’t go to sports games. Doesn't make much sense at all but there actually will be people there up to 10% capacity.

You can’t handle a trainful of us!!

Reaction Score
Gotta have the conference tournaments make that a bubble location itself. Remember this talk of May Madness. Got time to extend tournament if you have to.
I hear you but May interferes with other sports, TV and graduation. That was just a coaches suggestion but we'll see what happens.

Reaction Score
The BE is just one conference. It will take one team or conference to cause a pause if there's a hiccup. Have all 64/68 teams immediately proceed to bubble location with time to be quarantined
That's what they are doing. Getting all teams there with enough time to give them multiple COVID tests before games start.

Every school that wins its automatic bid prior to Saturday, March 13, will depart for Indianapolis on March 13. The teams that earn their auto bid in the afternoon or early evening of March 13 will also arrive in Indy late on the night of the 13th. All remaining auto-bid winners, from late Saturday night and throughout Sunday, will leave for Indianapolis on Sunday.

As for the at-large teams, even if a school is a lock it will be asked to not leave for Indianapolis until its inclusion in the field of 68 is confirmed on the Selection Show. There will be some teams that leave Sunday night, provided they can get to Indianapolis before the wee hours. All others will depart the Monday morning after.

The NCAA is asking teams with "high probability" of being selected as at-larges to stay in their conference tournament location between the end of their league tourney and the bracket reveal. This ask could make things tricky for a team like Gonzaga, but there is some room for flexibility where practical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom