No excuses tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No excuses tonight

Reaction Score
Even just missing Hawkins is really hard. I hope we win tonight but just not seeing a deep run here. I was really counting on Hawkins to hit his stride for the conference tourney, the injury is a huge bummer.

Reaction Score
Someone posted Hawkins is out for the Big East tournament, I have to imagine Polley is playing.
I think Hawk is done for the season. Not officially but with a concussion that he seem to repeat i dont think theyll take any chances.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Even just missing Hawkins is really hard. I hope we win tonight but just not seeing a deep run here. I was really counting on Hawkins to hit his stride for the conference tourney, the injury is a huge bummer.
We should handle Seton Hall with who we have. If we win, and assuming it’s Nova tomorrow night, having a healthy Hawk would be huge. But if he isn’t, he needs to rest and get back in the gym to be in shape for a week from today

Reaction Score
It sucks, im only thinking of tonight. Guys gotta step up. Hopefully Hawkins has progressed and is good to go for the tourney.

Reaction Score
I know he has been a non-factor, but what about Akok? Or is he already Akooked for the rest of this season?
Very good point! I would hope that Hurley gives him playing time. He can be a factor going forward, especially once we get out of conference play. I hope he is not Akooked? I always look forward for Akok to play.

Reaction Score
I think Hawk is done for the season. Not officially but with a concussion that he seem to repeat i dont think theyll take any chances.
But they determined he didn't have a concussion the first time from the elbow to the head or else he would have been in concussion protocol and wouldn't have played 4 days later. So he's had 1 concussion (that I know of) and he's going through the protocol until he's out of it. There is a reason there are measured specific steps to the protocol. I don't see why he wouldn't play after that is over and he's ready. Athletes all over the world do that, including kids. If he's not ready then he doesn't play. I don't think "taking any chances" has anything to do with why he won't play the rest of this season.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
2 hours until tip. What am I going to do for 2 hours? If I leave now, I might be able to score some scalped tickets and be in my seat by the under 16 timeout.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They’re down Aiken and possibly Richmond. Even with Richmond, it shouldn’t be a problem. The game shouldn’t be close. We’re playing at our second home. No excuses
You need to anticipate a tough game, every game at this point. It may not play out that way, but that’s what you expect and prepare for - both mentally and physically.

Reaction Score
Will always watch that every time its posted. Kills me. "Well I am awake and speak english, so I do know what you are saying."
This is NOT the scene I think of when I think of "We're the Millers".....but okay. ;)

Reaction Score
But they determined he didn't have a concussion the first time from the elbow to the head or else he would have been in concussion protocol and wouldn't have played 4 days later. So he's had 1 concussion (that I know of) and he's going through the protocol until he's out of it. There is a reason there are measured specific steps to the protocol. I don't see why he wouldn't play after that is over and he's ready. Athletes all over the world do that, including kids. If he's not ready then he doesn't play. I don't think "taking any chances" has anything to do with why he won't play the rest of this season.
I did not know that . thanks for the info.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The Double Deuce should be enough to get the job done.

View attachment 74239

And what just started on AMC???

20220310_230143.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco