No ESPN3??? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No ESPN3???

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
For those looking for a full game replay I should have one up by the morning on UConnHuskyGames.com
How long have you been keeping this treasure buried? Had no idea this site existed. Did I miss previous post(s) about it somewhere?

Reaction Score
How long have you been keeping this treasure buried? Had no idea this site existed. Did I miss previous post(s) about it somewhere?
@tcf15 can correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is our 6th season doing this.

Reaction Score
How long have you been here? It's been mentioned a lot. There's even a drop down box for the site up above under tcf's stuff.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
@YoungFree @TheChamps990411 I hope you didn't pay for ESPN+ just for this.

If you live outside the SNY territory, and have a valid TV subscription, you can watch the ESPN3 games for free.
If you live inside the territory, you can only watch on SNY (or stream via the NBCSports app, again, with a TV subscription)

ESPN+ won't give you access to games if you have neither of the above, unless they changed something.

Reaction Score

If you live outside the SNY territory, and have a valid TV subscription, you can watch the ESPN3 games for free.
If you live inside the territory, you can only watch on SNY (or stream via the NBCSports app, again, with a TV subscription)

ESPN+ won't give you access to games if you have neither of the above, unless they changed something.

Not with Hulu unfortunately. :(

Reaction Score

Yeah I watched on SNY. Ill be getting BSPN+ But only because im getting the Disney app which is a package with Hulu and Bspn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom