No dook for AO | The Boneyard

No dook for AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aww poor Alex doesnt want to have to earn his playing time at Duke either. Just wants it handed to him on a silver platter just like he expected here. What a piece of *

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Aww poor Alex doesnt want to have to earn his playing time at Duke either. Just wants it handed to him on a silver platter just like he expected here. What a piece of *

Relax and watch your mouth (or fingers). That "POS" has done more for this team than you have.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
its not uk or missouri so its downy to unc and xavier right?

Reaction Score
Relax and watch your mouth (or fingers). That "POS" has done more for this team than you have.
I did watch my mouth, hence the **'s. Nice argument tho; every player has done more than all of us on this site combined. So lets just get rid of the site then right. No sense of having it. None of us have ever worn the uniform or coached the team. I was mocking Alex for being such a baby all season and having the worst attitude possible. Quit being so sensitive man

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Alex didn't flop enough for Coach K, I guess.\

Sadly, I had to chuckle at the boldened text:

It had a pretty immediate effect as UConn transfer Alex Oriakhi quickly eliminated Duke.
But back to Plumlee

Reaction Score

Where's the "hate this" button?

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I am sorry we did not get him, as I thought he would be a nice addition (and he is a good student, from what I have seen in the various articles).

Alex didn't flop enough for Coach K, I guess.

This made me laugh. Well done, Dove!

Reaction Score
you are so annoying.

Reaction Score
Would Oriakhi not get 30 mins a game with Duke, as they're presently constructed? I've heard Parker's ticketed for UCLA.

Two good years + NC > one bad year + unhappy transfer.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
"On Tuesday, Mason Plumlee decided that he would return to Duke for his senior year... It had a pretty immediate effect as UConn transfer Alex Oriakhi quickly eliminated Duke."

I'd hate to hear about other consequences of the Plumlee Effect.

Reaction Score
Would Oriakhi not get 30 mins a game with Duke, as they're presently constructed? I've heard Parker's ticketed for UCLA.

Two good years + NC > one bad year + unhappy transfer.

No he wouldn't. He'd be splitting time with at least Plumlee and Kelly.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I did watch my mouth, hence the **'s. Nice argument tho; every player has done more than all of us on this site combined. So lets just get rid of the site then right. No sense of having it. None of us have ever worn the uniform or coached the team. I was mocking Alex for being such a baby all season and having the worst attitude possible. Quit being so sensitive man

"Quit being so sensitive man."

-"Adult" who can't stop himself from badmouthing a 20-year-old kid who helped us win a title.

Reaction Score
"Quit being so sensitive man."

-"Adult" who can't stop himself from badmouthing a 20-year-old kid who helped us win a title.
What makes you think Huskyfan32 is an Adult??

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Alex Oriahki-------->SOFT! nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads