No crystal tonight per Justine | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No crystal tonight per Justine

Reaction Score
I'm hoping Mikayla or Megan get the start if its not Azura'. Megan and Mikayla have the potential to be future starters and need the minutes.

My guess is that would be determined on how they practiced the last couple of days after Saturday's outing; if they practiced good, they will likely see playing time. If they didn't, they won't....been that way for years here.....

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Listen I know people on here don't want to here it but MW has to come out of her fog and start making some plays. We desperately need another guard to step up with an injured Crystal and a Graduating Kia....
Walker is not a guard.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Centuries ago, I ran inter-collegiate cross country. During my Sophomore year, I developed a case of shin splints. For those who’ve never thusly suffered, it’s had to describe how painful and debilitating this condition can be...not something one can just shake off and play or run through. Rest is the only solution, if there is one, so this is a good plan for Crystal. Hope this respite will be of sufficient duration to do her some good!

Centuries ago........................does that mean you ran in sandals? :p

Sorry Big P, I couldn't pass up that one.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Centuries ago, I ran inter-collegiate cross country. During my Sophomore year, I developed a case of shin splints. For those who’ve never thusly suffered, it’s had to describe how painful and debilitating this condition can be...not something one can just shake off and play or run through. Rest is the only solution, if there is one, so this is a good plan for Crystal. Hope this respite will be of sufficient duration to do her some good!

I, too, ran collegiate cross-country. Not quite centuries ago but close. Several team members develop shinsplints and I can confirm that they are both painful and debilitating. A coach (not the cross-country coach but the track coach) introduced us to some exercises. Fortunately, they are not curative, but they are preventative. Incorporated the exercises into our warm-ups and never had shinsplints problems again.

When I was at a recent away game, I can't remember which one, although I think it was Houston, I talked to the strength and conditioning coach to discuss the exercises. It may well be that she already knew about this but I definitely wanted to pass along the information if it wasn't well known.

Reaction Score
I've sent Geno an industrial sized roll of bubble wrap to use in tonight's game.................sure hope he wraps Gabby and KLS up good............unfortunately they're going to need it for this UCF "Hackathon".......

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I sure hope so. Time is running out for MW & Mikayla to make a real impact this season.

Yes, only 7 more games including tonight. Where did the season go? It seems like only last week we were chomping at the bit for the season to start. :confused:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
It’s just impossible to dislike Justine. One of my favorite TV interviewers. She can ask a tough question without losing that angelic countenance.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I've sent Geno an industrial sized roll of bubble wrap to use in tonight's game.......sure hope he wraps Gabby and KLS up good..unfortunately they're going to need it for this UCF "Hackathon"..
KLS_wrap.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
However the official classification of Megan, at present, guard responsibilities would be an extra burden she does not need as she fights to get back into the flow. She is a wing/postup/slasher at present and she needs to concentrate on that.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom