No-chalk, big east predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No-chalk, big east predictions

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I like your analysis and mostly agree it, but you have the conference as a whole at 4 games over 0.500.

Was this a test to see who was paying attention?

:)

I think I got it right. 4 through 9 zero out.

1-3 are +10 +10 and +8

10 and 11 are -12 and -16

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
SHUs game on the 21 vs Creighton will be interesting because we know McDermott will scheme something the rest of the league will try and copy (like against Jackson). The question is whether Creighton is physical enough to succeed at that scheme. Really though I think SHU will struggle against SJU/Creighton and UConn the most in league if those teams are healthy because they have the best centers (Oso is great but he’s like Samson a taller PF playing C).

SHU has gotten pretty lucky so far with Clingan/Hopkins and Ross all going down during their games giving their opponents zero time to adjust but they were in or leading those games at that time so they aren’t bad.

Honestly I'm kind of baffled why teams haven't done the obvious thing and just go under every screen on anyone not named Al-Amir Dawes. Especially Richmond. Make them beat you from deep, otherwise you should be in good position to defend the dribble drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom