No Cal, your season is NOT historic... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Cal, your season is NOT historic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I did a two year sentence there before transferring during that run.
I'm sorry to hear that. 2 years you can never get back. As long as you learned from your mistakes though I guess it was worth it in a way.

:)

Reaction Score
Jordan, Dabney, Sellers, Copeland and Bailey - very good starting line up but they're bench was short if I remember correctly and ultimately hurt them.

Eh. They had two guys on the bench -- I want to say a guard named Conlin and a big named Palko -- that had started earlier in their career and had experience, and a frosh forward named Abdel Anderson who had a good career at RU. They were an outstanding team and fun to watch, but in the days before the Big East and, to a lesser degree, the A-Ten, eastern basketball lagged way, way behind the hoops played by the power conferences.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
In the press conference Cal claims his teams run this year was historic due to what they accomplished with the schedule they played….

Sorry Cal - This is just another team added to a long list of teams that didn't complete the task. Being a part of that dubious club is this teams legacy.

Nothing more than that.

Nothing special.
I still think KY Jelly's best competition was UF so what does that tell you?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
In the press conference Cal claims his teams run this year was historic due to what they accomplished with the schedule they played….

Sorry Cal - This is just another team added to a long list of teams that didn't complete the task. Being a part of that dubious club is this teams legacy.

Nothing more than that.

Nothing special.
Actually it was special at 13 out of 12 players had 3.0 GPAs. Oh wait 13 is more than 12 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom