No Boise State for the BE | The Boneyard

No Boise State for the BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw on a crawler of the Vanderbuilt game that Boise is staying in the MW conference

Reaction Score
Oh well. Overall I think we have to few this positively as it seems to infer that Boise State doesn't think this conference will have a long term future. I think the Big East would have been able to offer more money, so for them not to take it they are probably pretty certain the Big East isn't viable, which hopefully means they think we'll be gone.

Reaction Score
Oh well. Overall I think we have to few this positively as it seems to infer that Boise State doesn't think this conference will have a long term future. I think the Big East would have been able to offer more money, so for them not to take it they are probably pretty certain the Big East isn't viable, which hopefully means they think we'll be gone.
Its a nice sentiment to to believe others think were gone, but I think we've really been left out in the cold. Only time will tell. And to think, a few days ago we were worried about our 2014 , schedule. Bwahaha.

Reaction Score
Well.

I guess the other shoe did drop. It doesn't even bother me now.
Its sad, but I too don't feel that bad anymore. Were either going to be all right in the long run or were not. I guess we just have to wait in limbo till that time comes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Come on. This can't possibly be true.

Reaction Score
Heard it on Sirius-XM Channel 91 on the way home from work at 4 P.M.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
MWC offered what the Big East or whatever the league left would offer. That is right's to all home games which is a great deal for Boise St but not so much for the other members

Reaction Score
Remember back when all those people said that Boise would stick with Big East for the money?

Good times.

So I guess leaving with USF and Cincy and making a conference without skanks like Tulane and Memphis wasn't such a bad idea after all.

I've never been one to say I told y.....

But... that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The all time Big East low was releasing the home and home schedule a few weeks ago. Just a ridiculous embarrassment. You don't even know who is in the league but you think you can put together a schedule.

Reaction Score
Never believed they were coming. Makes WMs job that much easier. Schedule up big time to get fannies in the seats and recruits.
Become the Boise of the east. No blue field please...It'll shake out down the road as long as our other sports stay strong.

Reaction Score
MWC offered what the Big East or whatever the league left would offer. That is right's to all home games which is a great deal for Boise St but not so much for the other members

Per the latest reports this isn't true, Boise tried, but neither conference bit.

Apparently Boise State has opted to pay exit fees to both the Big East and Big West (with the help of the Mountain West) to remain.

San Diego State can now leave the Big East without exit fee should it so choose.

Reaction Score
Even the rats that just had a ticket to get on board, just jumped ship. Meanwhile back at the helm, Ward keeps monitoring and Herbst... well.. her letter speaks for itself. One clueless crew.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Per the latest reports this isn't true, Boise tried, but neither conference bit.

Apparently Boise State has opted to pay exit fees to both the Big East and Big West (with the help of the Mountain West) to remain.

San Diego State can now leave the Big East without exit fee should it so choose.

Always enjoy the rare ScottVib appearance as an OOTP fan.

Reaction Score
Why is the Big East looking more and more like the UFL?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wow! I sure hope Warde is still monitoring the situation.......
Yeah because if he did something beyond what he is doing now (which none of us have any clue of anyway) Boise St would be BE bound.

Reaction Score
How long before the old Yankee Conference gets the band back together. 5700 people in the stands. Good times.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
this is getting tiresome

every time I settle on something new which won't be so bad, it's stripped away from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom