NJ Devils got the #1 pick in the draft | The Boneyard

NJ Devils got the #1 pick in the draft

Reaction Score
Relieved Ottawa didn't lose an overall pick to the Avalanche. And great for NHL hockey around here.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Forget that, they're trash- the Rangers got 2!!!!!

Reaction Score
The Rangers are and always will be trash. Even with an AHL team in Bridgeport!

Bruins are also trash. We're left with soccer teams trying to emulate the Whalers now.

Reaction Score
The Rangers are and always will be trash. Even with an AHL team in Bridgeport!

Bruins are also trash. We're left with soccer teams trying to emulate the Whalers now.
The Rangers moved the Wolfpack to Bridgeport? Come on @Butch if you are gonna chirp at least get your facts right..LOL
I now know of 3 Devils fans...my old Lt and his son who is also a co-worker of mine (my boss used to talk about how he couldn’t bring his son to NYR games because of the behavior in the stands...and refused to bring him to Islander games because he was a Ranger fan...so since the Devils were like a minor league team attendance wise (nobody went) they were easy to get to from where they lived in Astoria). I’m not sold on Shero taking Hughes #1. The Devils could take Kakko and put him on a line with Hall and Hischier. It’s also insurance in case Hall bolts after this season as a UFA. Either way both those kids get to share the NYC market with Barzal. How much longer till McDavid sits and demands a trade out of Edmonton.

Reaction Score
Not yet, but if the Sound Tigers move, you know that is a possibility. I'd prefer the Sound Tigers remain.

I'd rather support the Devils or Islanders over the Rangers. By far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom