Niumatulolo | The Boneyard

Niumatulolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Just watching Navy -Notre Dame. Seems to me that recruiting for Navy - for any service academy - has got to be about as hard as any. Just don't get 5 stars and few, if any 4 stars. But Ken Niumatulolo seems to always get good players and, more importantly, crafts them into a team that can win - at least compete against anyone. What could he do with a better recruiting opportunity. Would he even be a consideration for our new coach? Would he even want to leave Navy??? What do you think would be the potential for him at a place like UConn.

Reaction Score
Is Navy his alma mater? I believe it is. He is good coach for a Military Academy. I just don't think you're going to attract major offensive talent to come play in that system at UConn. I really don't want to see the option as our base offense.

Reaction Score
I think coach Niumatulolo would be an excellent choice. He really maximizes the talent at Navy. He got his kids playing well against all the ND top recruits. Navy played well today. I am not sure fans at UCONN would want to see option football though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom