2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

Reaction Score
Never hurts to have extra big guys to give a foul when needed, especially if the rotational bigs get in early foul trouble or have limited playing time because of a nagging low grade injury.

Reaction Score
bundalo is a nice get but a true center is really critical. also the competition for bundalo is not as serious.
I’m fascinated to see how the center position will be recruited by the big programs in the transfer portal era. My guess is they aim for elite guys with unique skill sets (e.g. Reibe), but experienced portal guys that have already proven themselves are going to be a BIG piece of the puzzle going forward. Even if we swing and miss in centers in this class, I wouldn’t be concerned one bit.

There’s a whole bunch of guys that aren’t Singare-type development guys but aren’t elite, and I’m not sure how valuable they’ll be as high school recruits to the big programs.

Reaction Score
I’m fascinated to see how the center position will be recruited by the big programs in the transfer portal era. My guess is they aim for elite guys with unique skill sets (e.g. Reibe), but experienced portal guys that have already proven themselves are going to be a BIG piece of the puzzle going forward. Even if we swing and miss in centers in this class, I wouldn’t be concerned one bit.

There’s a whole bunch of guys that aren’t Singare-type development guys but aren’t elite, and I’m not sure how valuable they’ll be as high school recruits to the big programs.
IMO- Bundalo is a stretch 4 with the ability to give a few minutes at the 5 if needed. Reibe is a legit 5 ala Clingan

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Reed is going to be the starting C and if stew goes pro we’ll need a starting PF so bundalo could fill a much bigger hole.

I’d still prefer a stud C. But I’d love to get both.

Reaction Score
Half the board is pessimistic about reed as our starting C and the other half is pessimistic about Samson as our starting C.

At least the entire board is optimistic that one of them will be a good backup C lol

Reaction Score
Half the board is pessimistic about reed as our starting C and the other half is pessimistic about Samson as our starting C.

At least the entire board is optimistic that one of them will be a good backup C lol

Call me optimistic the best man will win out, and our team will be better for it. Lack of competition for PT is the death knell for a program. I want these guys trying to murder each other in practice.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Call me optimistic the best man will win out, and our team will be better for it. Lack of competition for PT is the death knell for a program. I want these guys trying to murder each other in practice.
I want them to play 20 minutes each with really aggressive defense and 8 fouls to spend, and to use practice to make each other better.

Reaction Score
Hurley has said the guys are fouling like crazy in practice because he is trying to build toughness. I hope he can get them to not foul when the lights go on. Watched Illinois game again last night. Clingan was so dominate and the team was so vulnerable when he was out. In addition, a number of our guard rebounds needed every inch of our size. Brings me down to earth a bit at our center position and guard rebounding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom