2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

Reaction Score
“One of the things I value in making my decision is being uncomfortable,” he continued. “you can't grow when you're comfortable, where you feel everything is going how you want it to. Growth happens when you overcome when things are difficult. I want to be somewhere that feels like home and my teammates feel like my brothers but when we get in between those lines I'm learning constantly uncomfortable. I'll have to raise my game to that level and compete.”

I'm pretty sure I know the guy who you should play for......

Reaction Score
“One of the things I value in making my decision is being uncomfortable,” he continued. “you can't grow when you're comfortable, where you feel everything is going how you want it to. Growth happens when you overcome when things are difficult. I want to be somewhere that feels like home and my teammates feel like my brothers but when we get in between those lines I'm learning constantly uncomfortable. I'll have to raise my game to that level and compete.”

That is pretty much the Webster Dictionary definition of DH

Reaction Score
Did it say how many more visits he was planning on taking ? IIRC I know he had a long list. Trying to get a sense for how close this one is to wrapping up

Reaction Score

My only concern with him from the games I watched was maturity. He's clearly a brilliant basketball talent. So hearing a quote like this definitely makes me feel good.

Reaction Score
I know Bundalo is West Coast based but it seems like we've put in 10x the amount of effort on Reibe than we have on him. Reibe visiting Oregon this weekend which I believe will be his last visit. Bundalo visiting UNC but not sure if that will be his last visit - seems like there may be some others that are trying to get him lined up. Will be very interesting to see how this shakes out and if we do get Reibe, whether we still recruit Bundalo or if we are set with one big (recognizing Reibe is more of a 5/4 and Bundalo is more of a 4/5).

Reaction Score
“Bundalo was one of the more skilled, mobile big men at the camp,” Biancardi added. “He drove the ball from the high post with some emphatic finishes and showed inside footwork, moves and touch. Bundalo was also an effective spacer, either with his lefty jumper or by setting ball screens to pop out or roll to the rim. He’s loaded with natural talent that continues to develop.”

Finkelstein:
4. Niko Bundalo headlines night session

It was the story of two sessions for Niko Bundalo, who seemed to be forcing the action to start the day, but was arguably the most dominant player in the evening. His complete offensive versatility was on display as he made some plays off the bounce, showed his shooting touch to the arc, and finished athletically at the rim.

Bundalo was impressive and turned alot of heads at Wooten,

Reaction Score
I know Bundalo is West Coast based but it seems like we've put in 10x the amount of effort on Reibe than we have on him. Reibe visiting Oregon this weekend which I believe will be his last visit. Bundalo visiting UNC but not sure if that will be his last visit - seems like there may be some others that are trying to get him lined up. Will be very interesting to see how this shakes out and if we do get Reibe, whether we still recruit Bundalo or if we are set with one big (recognizing Reibe is more of a 5/4 and Bundalo is more of a 4/5).
Some guys like to text, some want you to fly out to their practice twice a week. You also have to keep up with the Jones'. If one team is pushing hard and really fawning, you have to show equal love.

awy

Reaction Score
bundalo is a nice get but a true center is really critical. also the competition for bundalo is not as serious.

Reaction Score
bundalo is a nice get but a true center is really critical. also the competition for bundalo is not as serious.
Yeah but I think the long term versatility that he can provide from a skills point of view can mirror that of Alex with more athleticism in time. That type of player really melds lineups together. I'm pulling to go 4/4 here.

Reaction Score
they can play together for sure. i'm rooting for the 5/5 fab five.
Another fab five would be nice...especially with the potential quality of this one top to bottom. But I'd still be quite surprised if we take 5 guys. My thought has always been to take 3 and then wait until the spring and evaluate remaining uncommitted or decommitted h.s. guys, and of course the transfer portal. I do think there is a chance we take 4, but 5 seems really far fetched.

Reaction Score
they can play together for sure. i'm rooting for the 5/5 fab five.
Yup. We have an open scholarship, two graduates, plus Karaban and McNeeley are likely off to the NBA. Let's get Lewis, Adams, Mullins, Bundalo and Reibe because why not.

Reaction Score
Yup. We have an open scholarship, two graduates, plus Karaban and McNeeley are likely off to the NBA. Let's get Lewis, Adams, Mullins, Bundalo and Reibe because why not.
we will actually have 3 open scholarships because of the change to 15 scholarships available starting in 2025-26. so 3 open scholarships + 2 graduating seniors + 1-2 players declaring for the draft

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom