Nika's Availability Today -YouTube | The Boneyard

Nika's Availability Today -YouTube

Reaction Score
She speaks better English than a lot of Americans, even American students!
When I lived in Germany, American soldiers were corrected for their English every time I was on a train.

Reaction Score
When I lived in Germany, American soldiers were corrected for their English every time I was on a train.
I bet they were tired off seeing you on the train! Can’t even conversate wit you around! Lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You totally misunderstood my comment. Germans were correcting their English.
1597119851933.jpeg

Reaction Score
You totally misunderstood my comment. Germans were correcting their English.
I understood Jordy. That was my attempt at a joke. Musta bombed. May I ask why you were living in Germany?

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to seeing all the kids in this class grow as players and young woman. They all seem to have great personalities, drive and excitement about being part of the Husky tradition and beyond that expectations of leaving their mark on the program. There is something about Nika that makes me feel that she will thrive during her time at UCONN and I suspect will become a fan favorite as well. That being said, I think all of our freshmen are going to treat us to several years of great bball,

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I've worked with lots of people from former Yugoslav republics -- Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, and Slovenia that I can think of -- and they all speak really good English.

I CAN'T WAIT to see a team with Nika, Paige, Aubrey, Olivia, and either Mir or Aaliyah on the floor. I don't think the opponents would score a point.

And then next year, Nika, Paige, Saylor, Caroline, and someone who's always expecting a pass, no matter where the ball is. That will be the best passing team ever to step on a NCAA court by the time the first two graduate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom