Nika the Gnat | The Boneyard

Nika the Gnat

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
During an interview Monday she was asked about the tournament and she said she was learning how important it is. Interviewer asked her about EW, and Nika had nothing but nice things to say. Then they told her E said that Nika was like a gnat on defense. Nika asks "gnat, what is a gnat?" She starts laughing when the interviewer tells her it is a bug, like a fly! I think she liked it . So our prior posts are spot on!

Reaction Score
“What’s a gnat?” So she’s not an Entomology major. Opted for Phys Ed?

Reaction Score
During an interview Monday she was asked about the tournament and she said she was learning how important it is. Interviewer asked her about EW, and Nika had nothing but nice things to say. Then they told her E said that Nika was like a gnat on defense. Nika asks "gnat, what is a gnat?" She starts laughing when the interviewer tells her it is a bug, like a fly! I think she liked it . So our prior posts are spot on!
drunk animation GIF by Tony Babel

NIKA in her opponents face!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I pan fried those babies in Dubrovnik.

You pan fried gnat's? The first is Croatian and the second one is German for gnat.

Reaction Score
I know where she is from. Lighten up. I’m Irish. Tomorrow is St Patty’s day. Am I to consider all the incoming jokes about drunken Irishmen insulting....or jest?

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Norton (working on a crossword puzzle): "What's a three-letter word for 'insect?'"
Ralph: "Nat."
Alice: "The word you're looking for, Ed, is 'ant'. Gnat is spelled with a "G."
Ralph (emphatically): "It's 'Nat', N-A-T."
Ed: "I gotta go along with Ralph on this one, Alice. Guy I work with in the sewer, Nat Greenbaum, he doesn't spell his name with 'G.'"

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I know where she is from. Lighten up. I’m Irish. Tomorrow is St Patty’s day. Am I to consider all the incoming jokes about drunken Irishmen insulting....or jest?
Irishmen know that tomorrow is St. Paddy's Day. His Gaelic name is Padraig; St Patty is the anglicized version. And a true Gael would never refer to their patron saint with an English nickname. Up The Republic!

Reaction Score
There is an insect called the scorpionfly that steals dead insects from spider webs. Just a little bit of entomology for the BY.

My new favorite insect...I hate spiders.

Reaction Score
Well, happy St Pattys Day to all including Nica the Gnat O’Muhl and her teammates. May the Luck of the Irish be with them at least till April 4th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom