Nika senior 'homecoming' game

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Semi-educated guess:

Exhibitions don't count.

It's part of NEXT season.

No problem--let Jana play.
That's my understanding. Incoming freshmen have played in games during the summer months that were considered part of the coming season, not the season just ended. It's my understanding that when the horn sounds ending the championship game in April, that signals the official end of that season. If anyone has a different understanding, I'd be interested in hearing it.

Reaction Score

Nika Mühl, UConn women's basketball team heading to Croatia this year: 'It's going to be an amazing trip'​

Paul Doyle
March 20, 2023Updated: March 20, 2023 7:18 a.m.

New article about the trip this summer. Some new quote some that have been in earlier articles. A couple new quotes for those who can't read it.

On their visit to Croatia

"My dad (Darko) was like, 'What are we going to do? Where are we going to take them?' Yeah, he already has everything planned out," Mühl said. "I'm like, you do it, you got, you already know the best spots. I know about the nightlife. I'll have to take care of that. But he's got to do daily things."

"It's going to be an amazing trip for them," she said. "Many of them haven't been overseas in Europe at all. So just seeing places, you know, experiencing a different culture, meeting some of my friends and family, it's going to be so nice."

When asked about her court vision

"Honestly, I felt like I had that vision back home," she said. "This is how I played back home. I always kind of had a feeling for that. I just feel like my freshman and sophomore year, I didn't really have — I wouldn't say opportunity, Coach gave me a lot of opportunities to show it — I just didn't have the confidence to show it.

"For being a high-risk passer — which I am, I really take a lot of risks — you have to have a lot of confidence, which I thought was lacking for the first two years. But now, you know, when I'm more coachable, when I have more trust from the coach and my teammates, my confidence has grown so much that I'm able to make those passes and, you know, showcase my vision."..............But now with confidence, you know, even when I make a bad pass, I know the next one is going to get into the right place. So it's just mental. It's always been mental, the game has always been mental for me. never physical, so I think I've gotten a lot better at that."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom