Nika on her 3 years | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika on her 3 years

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
You assume that what he says is false. It doesn’t need to be. All he needs to do is emphasize the things that need to be worked on.

Was Rebecca the worst big in America? Well, not when Kara Walters join the team, apparently.
And don’t forget, Maya couldn’t guard a chair either.;)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Having moved from the north to Alabama 37 years ago, I am curious as to what your point is! What do "y'all" say in lieu? Maybe Nika is from south Zagreb? :p
Total aside: Years ago when I was living in Virginia, a presidential candidate swung through the state and at one stop said, "My opponent's idea of the South is South Boston." He said this maybe 20 miles from South Boston, VA. :oops:

Personally, I find y'all to be a very useful word and use it frequently and specifically.

Reaction Score
Having moved from the north to Alabama 37 years ago, I am curious as to what your point is! What do "y'all" say in lieu? Maybe Nika is from south Zagreb? :p
My point Nika has learned a lot of slang. I say ya'll a lot cuz I was raised in a home where we say ya'll instead of "all of you", "everyone" or "everybody." Not everyone where I live says ya'll so I tend to take notice. Im not saying its a bad thing, just kinda funny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom