Nika not playing vs. Baylor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika not playing vs. Baylor

Reaction Score
It usually takes a lot longer to recover completely when the ankle turns out (like Nika's did) rather than turn in like most sprains do. It disrupts much stronger and tighter ligaments etc. Pulls things higher on the leg. I sure hope she gets to play soon. Still remember sadly watching KLS sitting on the bench in the final 4. I love having options especially high energy ones.
I was thinking the same thing how this was like when Katie Lou broke her foot in the semifinal game her freshman year and then never got a chance to play in a championship.

Reaction Score
Aubrey will get extra minutes maybe if there's foul trouble. She hurts the team on offense and you can't play 4 on 5 against a top defensive team.

Reaction Score
Aubrey will get extra minutes maybe if there's foul trouble. She hurts the team on offense and you can't play 4 on 5 against a top defensive team.
Anna should get more minutes. I may be in the minority but Aubrey at 10-12 minutes per game helps us. I do agree, that anything more than that means foul trouble. As Geno says you can play well and not shoot well, two different things. In the South Carolina game Aubrey had 7 boards and 3 blocks in 22 minutes. If I recall, her D was solid.

Reaction Score
Anna should get more minutes. I may be in the minority but Aubrey at 10-12 minutes per game helps us. I do agree, that anything more than that means foul trouble. As Geno says you can play well and not shoot well, two different things. In the South Carolina game Aubrey had 7 boards and 3 blocks in 22 minutes. If I recall, her D was solid.
Her D is good except once in awhile helping out weak side but she's not the only one. Defense has improved alot as a team. I agree with 12-13 minutes a game. If Anna stays consistent with her shot that would be a big help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom