Nika Mühl getting true homecoming with UConn's stop in Croatia | The Boneyard

Nika Mühl getting true homecoming with UConn's stop in Croatia

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Mühl will not only show her teammates and coaches around her hometown, friends and family from back home will get to see her play in person with the Huskies for the first time.​

Reaction Score
I have to think in addition to a great thing for Nika, it has to have benefits for international recruiting. I'm biased of course but I don't see many other programs that go to the extent that UConn does to get these homecoming experiences for their foreign players. The whole trip will make a great recruiting video especially for foreign players.

Reaction Score
1692205194840.jpeg

WHAT A PHOTO!
Any mind readers out there?
I would LOVE to know what they are both thinking at this precise moment.

Also, is that Nika's Dad in the background?

Reaction Score
I have to think in addition to a great thing for Nika, it has to have benefits for international recruiting. I'm biased of course but I don't see many other programs that go to the extent that UConn does to get these homecoming experiences for their foreign players. The whole trip will make a great recruiting video especially for foreign players.
While Geno is unique in many ways, European or other Trips are NOT Unique to Uconn.
Personally, I only wish Geno allows his team make these tours every 5 years, as I believe they are allowed. The advantage of these has nearly always been seen in Chemistry during the seasons. No doubt, recruiting top (hopefully BIG) European players see the benefits of a Geno Education in Basketball.
Basketball is American, yet, the European Women have embraced it and, IMO, improved it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom