Nika Muhl living out her dream at UConn | The Boneyard

Nika Muhl living out her dream at UConn

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
To refresh our memory, the recruitment / decision story of Nika Muhl and how UConn snuck in to rip her away from everyone else.

Love that article. My mother cried, I cried, yes I cried....Darko was struck dumb and they sat, mute,, in the living room for 5 minutes. She lacks that US kid "I'm cool" thing that Geno absolutely detests.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love watching Nika's videos--and even interviews. She plays uptempo, has fun, and is exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing her play in a Huskies uniform. The ball will be zipping around the court.

Reaction Score
No, not you. However, we have a contingent of fans who seem compelled to rush to the hackneyed "limited minutes at the end of blow outs" for a player a year. Last year it was Anna and that didn't work out for them.
Nika is the 4th guard. She's replacing Molly not Crystal. Maybe Geno will use Megan's old spot to have three true guards on the floor most of the time in which case she'll get plenty of time. Though if Aubrey has improved her shooting, I'd like to see her in that spot because she's Gabby 2.0.

Reaction Score
Nika is the 4th guard. She's replacing Molly not Crystal. Maybe Geno will use Megan's old spot to have three true guards on the floor most of the time in which case she'll get plenty of time. Though if Aubrey has improved her shooting, I'd like to see her in that spot because she's Gabby 2.0.
She is not Gabby 2.0. Are you implying she is or will be better then Gabby?

Reaction Score
If she develops Griffin would be a "matchup nightmare", much like Williams was. Except in a few freshman games. Williams' value didn't really appear until she was a sophomore.

Reaction Score
Gabby couldn't remember which shoes to bring to games her freshman season, so Aubrey is well ahead of her already.
BS. I’m gonna put it to a vote.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When you see her play and participate on this team and read these little blogs about her thoughts, it is really pleasant to see her success. I am very gratified and happy for her and can only wish for her more of the same in the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom