Nika: I Will Not Watch It! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika: I Will Not Watch It!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Wrong attitude. Need to learn from your mistakes as an athlete - its not just mindset, but tactics, physical development (hit the weight room!), etc.
They do all that, it WAS the mindset.

Reaction Score
There is actually no look on her face at all. It’s like she turned and someone snap a picture. How someone can get an “unhappy” look for that picture is saying more about that person then Nika. The look is a blank stare.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Nika Mühl, still bitter about Arizona loss, feels like a freshman again​

Nika Mühl, still bitter about Arizona loss, feels like a freshman again By Daniel Connolly@DanielVConnolly Jul 14, 2021, 11:33am EDT

“When I got home I took a week off from my ankle and then I said, ‘That’s enough,’” she said with a laugh. “[After that] I was in the gym the whole day, every day until I came here.”

“I just want to get better for my team, honestly,” Mühl said. “I don’t want to lose like that next year.”

Have loved Nika since day one. She is always team first, 100% engaged and committed to do everything she can anyway she can for her team. Couple that with a drive to make everyone around her better, an engaging personality and that she is intense as hell and you have, in my opinion, one hell of a teammate. I think her teammates and coaches feel the positive energy she brings to the mix and no doubt a packed Gampel will as well this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom