Nika: I Will Not Watch It! | The Boneyard

Nika: I Will Not Watch It!

Reaction Score
1626282541406.png
There are only two outcomes. You win or you learn. This has always been the Uconn wbb thought process. The entire team is a whole lot smarter this year and will give Geno #12 in2022.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
"They were just better than us". She doesn't need to watch it, she knows what happened, she knows what has to be done. It was inexperience, not being ready mentally for the big moment. And yes, they were better than us. One year later makes a ton of difference, and now they will be ready to begin their new journey to finish off what they thought they had. Go for it!!!

Reaction Score
"They were just better than us". She doesn't need to watch it, she knows what happened, she knows what has to be done. It was inexperience, not being ready mentally for the big moment. And yes, they were better than us. One year later makes a ton of difference, and now they will be ready to begin their new journey to finish off what they thought they had. Go for it!!!
I also hope the coaching staff will be better as well. Yes I know 2 are in the hall of fame...

Reaction Score
Wrong attitude. Need to learn from your mistakes as an athlete - its not just mindset, but tactics, physical development (hit the weight room!), etc.

Reaction Score
Nika was the only UCONN player in that game who displayed the sense of urgency that the situation demanded. Everyone else was mailing it in like it was a game against a BE team. She couldn’t convert her teammates in that game but I hope they learned something. Play like Nika and get out this FF rut.

Reaction Score
Wrong attitude. Need to learn from your mistakes as an athlete - its not just mindset, but tactics, physical development (hit the weight room!), etc.
She'll watch it...............................or the bench.

Reaction Score
The only thing one could learn from that game is how to lose because the game was lost before they even took the court.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1626301662264.png

I will not watch it in a house
I will not watch it with a mouse
I will not watch it here or there
I will not watch it anywhere
I will not watch it in Topeka
I will not watch it, I am Nika.

Reaction Score
Nika is Nika...as mentioned last week, she is a great kid....don't pick a fight with her..she will never give up. UConn is lucky to have Nika..she provides so much intensity...Geno must have his hands full since she cried as an early freshman. Her delightful side comes to light when she is with Paige, you know they are twin sisters. Now here comes Azzi...wow...a Geno is needed to deal with the 3 of them. But, Nika is Nika!

Reaction Score
Glad that she mentioned that she would watch it at some point. She knows, like the rest of the UConn program and fans, that Arizona was hungry, ready, and wanted it more than our beloved Huskies did. Hopefully that game fuels their competitive fire over the Spring and Summer.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Nika has become a real firm voice on the team. I think her natural leadership is coming to the front. There are glue players who become the glue and there are players who manufacture the glue to make a team come together. Nika strikes me as the second kind. The master sergeant who's will makes the group a unit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom