Nika highlights vs Seton Hall | The Boneyard

Nika highlights vs Seton Hall

Reaction Score
Taking nothing away from Aaliyah but surprised SNY didn't chose Nika as POG. Got the team off with fast start, 4 of 5 from 3, season high in points, first career double double and another double digit assist game while being primary defender on their best player. Had herself a game!

Reaction Score
NM was the best player in the floor. Even without the threes, she had a very good game. Throw in the threes and she had a great game. Now she is starting to drive, draw and kick to the open shooter. She passes the ball before her teammates are open. The two to AG was spectacular. The kid from SH must have missed 75% of her shots and NM was a big reason.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
NM was the best player in the floor. Even without the threes, she had a very good game. Throw in the threes and she had a great game. Now she is starting to drive, draw and kick to the open shooter. She passes the ball before her teammates are open. The two to AG was spectacular. The kid from SH must have missed 75% of her shots and NM was a big reason.
Park-Lane only scored 5 of her 17 points against Nika. For the game she shot 5 - 21 and 3 - 12 in her 3 pt attempts.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Lots of great takeaways especially from the second video.

We are running on missed and made free throws.

Aaliyah and Aubrey know if they run hard they will be rewarded.

Dorka was involved in a lot of the Nika highlight plays. Nice to have her back.

On defensive rebounds the rebounder immediately looks for Nika and she always gets to the middle of the floor and takes advantage of what is there.

Nika`s release on three pointers is a bit quicker than in prior years.

Caroline is ready to break out.

Reaction Score
Park-Lane only scored 5 of her 17 points against Nika. For the game she shot 5 - 21 and 3 - 12 in her 3 pt attempts.
thanks for the reminder. P:ark-Lane is really quick and NM moved laterally very well and stayed in front of her for most of the night. Outstanding defensive performance. Then you go to the offensive end and can say the same thing....then dont forget the 5 rebounds. all around great game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
And Lauren Park-Lane is a first team All Big East player. She’s one of my favorite non-UConn players
Good pick as one of your favs. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but when Aubrey hit the court in what looked like a terrible fall, Lauren was under the hoop, her back to the camera, but it looked to me that she was shook up by it and was going to go to her aid. But she stopped when Audrey's teammates rushed to her side. Looked like good sportsmanship to me.

Reaction Score
If only Nika would do this
If only Nika would do that
All Nika had to do was mature and realize what she does best and give the team what they need, when they need it.
Her aggressiveness, when properly focused, is as great an asset to the Huskies as anything that’s been on the court for a very long time.
Just like Aayleah, seems like the lightbulb in her head lit up and she’s saying “Oh, yeah, I can do this!”

Reaction Score
If only Nika would do this
If only Nika would do that
All Nika had to do was mature and realize what she does best and give the team what they need, when they need it.
Her aggressiveness, when properly focused, is as great an asset to the Huskies as anything that’s been on the court for a very long time.
Just like Aayleah, seems like the lightbulb in her head lit up and she’s saying “Oh, yeah, I can do this!”
some could see this from the start. others spoke as if NM should be cut after her first 15 games of her FR year. I'm very proud of what she has accomplished thus far - cant be easy moving half way around the world and adapting to a different type of game.... and we still have 1.5 years left to enjoy her play!

Reaction Score
IMHO if Nika finishes the season with an average assist rate of 10+assists per game she has at least a 65 to 70% chance of being a 1st team AA!
Between her outstanding defense and her skyrocket improvement of her offensive game she is far away from the other point guards in Division I WBB
She's doing everything an elite PG is required to do!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom