Nika highlights from Villanova game | The Boneyard

Nika highlights from Villanova game

Reaction Score
Speaking for myself, Nika was the badass. Her threes were daggers.

Every time I see KK in a video, I’m totally charmed by her bubbly personality

I could not agree more. She was the badass and MVP of that game in my opinion. She had 12 points on 5-7 shooting. She had 10 assists which means she accounted for at least another 20 points. That brings us to 32. Plus she held Olsen to 8 points under her average so put those 8 points in her column and you double the margin of victory.

I was at the game and watched her on Olsen carefully and constantly. Nika had a real sub-par game against ND, surely internalized the loss, but played against Olsen and Nova the way she should be and could be playing every game. It was a complete effort and one that we often take for granted. Make no mistake about it. Olsen is Nova's next star. You would never have known it. Very proud of the bounce back by Nika.

Reaction Score
Nika is a great defender. She keeps great defensive position and makes the opponent do things they usually don't do to be successful. The only player Nika is challenged by is a much smaller but way quicker player and that is based more on the lack of help defense than Nika. I would take Nika on any 2 in the country and feel like I have a great opportunity to win that battle.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Nika’s move backing down the defender and going up with the lefty scoop shot was stellar!
She was also fouled on that play with another "NO CALL" by the refs. Just because UConn is the superior team in the Big East shouldn't allow the refs to let those fouls by the opposing team slip by.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom