Nika fans, take note | The Boneyard

Nika fans, take note

Reaction Score
Nika may never have Paige's physical skills but she has the same combative/take no prisoners attitude and that is very valuable. In an old battle she would be the 1st one to yell charge and take off towards the enemy.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Aren't we all Nika fans...?? :D:D

I don't know. Ask coco...
Apparently not based on this response to the tweet which was posted to start this thread.

Virginia Gamecock

Replying to
@UConnWBB

SC has been looking for Nika Muhl and haven't been able to find her yet.

dont-play-with-me-cassi-davis.gif

Reaction Score
She also reminds me of Jen Rizzotti
Nika has a way to go before we can make that comparison, but no denying her competitive edge and energy.
Remember watching an old game where Jen dove for a loose ball and slid under the scorers table.
When her teammates came over to help her, she looked annoyed and waved them off like” don’t worry about me let’s just play!!”
Nika has the attitude & tools to be that special kind of spark plug.
Just needs the maturity & patience to focus that intensity in critical situations.
I think she will have ample opportunities this season to show us the difference between a sophomore & a junior Nika .
I love the way she approaches the game and hope Nika has turned the corner as far as leadership and calm competence go.
Her moxie has never been in doubt.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I am not comparing them. She just reminds me of Jen (not Jan). One of my favorite memories is when Rizzotti came in off the bench still holding her water bottle, started playing, then looked down and laughed- like "what am I DOING???". So focused.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nika is an emotional player. If she can focus the emotions constructively and maintain her composure, she will be fine. If she lets her emotions get the better of her and "speed up" her game to the point where she tries to do too much and makes bad choices, she will be in the "Casa de Bow Wow." This is her junior year. I anticipate a new maturity to her game that will allow her to "accentuate the positive" and "eliminate the negative."

Reaction Score
Very much like Jen Rizzotti. This year will tell part of the story. But Nika has the hard headed, go for broke, I am a bad assed winner attitude so famous with Jen R. I'm in her corner and expect to see her gain a cross between Jen Rizzotti and Sue Bird. Go Huskies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom