Nika, Dorka, Caroline: much longer videos from 7/6/21 Media Availability | The Boneyard

Nika, Dorka, Caroline: much longer videos from 7/6/21 Media Availability

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don’t know about the rest of UConn Nation, but I want to know as much as I can about each one of our players BEFORE the season begins. School starts a week from Monday. A good time to begin filming videos for each one, even the returning upperclassmen.

What did each player do over the summer to get better and improve their game? What can UConn fans expect from them this year? An interview with each of the coaches would also be nice. I’d like to hear their take on the team, individual players and their personal outlook for the coming season. We haven’t heard anything about Mir, Piath or Aubrey this summer.

Reaction Score
One of the coaching staff's strengths is recruiting quality PEOPLE as well as quality BB players!
The foreign players think, speak and react as American girls would and that makes their transition to the USA WBB experience that much easier!
All the girl's are very intelligent and well-spoken!
Their reactions to different things here are funny from their upbringing compared to what American girls experience.

Reaction Score
One of the coaching staff's strengths is recruiting quality PEOPLE as well as quality BB players!
The foreign players think, speak and react as American girls would and that makes their transition to the USA WBB experience that much easier!
All the girl's are very intelligent and well-spoken!
Their reactions to different things here are funny from their upbringing compared to what American girls experience.
When Dorka said "deer", I almost fell out of my chair. It was just adorable.

Reaction Score
Nika has such a expressive personality. In so many of the interview videos we have seen of her she is so joyful. She certainly is not guarded in how she presents herself, no mystery in how she feels about anything - just open and genuine. As Paige said at one point , Nika is an energy giver. Can't wait to experience the flow back and forth that she shares with a packed arena of fans this upcoming season!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Anyone know who the girl was that photobombed Dorka's interview?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Nika has such a expressive personality. In so many of the interview videos we have seen of her she is so joyful. She certainly is not guarded in how she presents herself, no mystery in how she feels about anything - just open and genuine. As Paige said at one point , Nika is an energy giver. Can't wait to experience the flow back and forth that she shares with a packed arena of fans this upcoming season!
Yeah, she’s definitely WYSIWYG. Doesn’t hold back the laughter and smiles off the court. When the game starts, though, a switch is thrown, and what a game face.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Azzi's turn

Amazing how many things had to go the way they did to make that last Azzi Paige Interaction at the end so much fun

1) Question about what the fans should know about Paige asked exactly at the right time
2) Azzi's impromptu answer "That she is annoying" and the classic "Just Kidding" " Nit really"
3) Paige's session ending at the right time so she can mosey down to Azzi's session
4) Paige " Talking crap" , Azzi and reporters both agree YES

By the way, when is everyone expected back on campus?

Reaction Score
the dribs and drabs from Storrs Central continue--they just posted Paige's Q&A from 7/6/21.
This longer version appeared on some other YouTube sites back in July

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom