Nika - Caroline - Lou - fierceness defined | The Boneyard

Nika - Caroline - Lou - fierceness defined

Reaction Score
That support on Nika's left ankle worries me.

Reaction Score
That support on Nika's left ankle worries me.
Put your mind at ease, she has been wearing those on both ankles the entire season. I'm assuming since she had ankle issues her first two seasons wearing them is precautionary and to give her ankles more support. It's quite possible that when she tweaked her ankle a couple games ago ( she was shown removing shoe, sock, tightening up support, sock and shoe back on and up to the scorers table to come back in less than a minute later) that the additional support prevented it from being a worse sprain.

Reaction Score
Put your mind at ease, she has been wearing those on both ankles the entire season. I'm assuming since she had ankle issues her first two seasons wearing them is precautionary and to give her ankles more support. It's quite possible that when she tweaked her ankle a couple games ago ( she was shown removing shoe, sock, tightening up support, sock and shoe back on and up to the scorers table to come back in less than a minute later) that the additional support prevented it from being a worse sprain.

I guess it is just the look of them, I come from the time when ankle supports were made out of canvas with laces to tighten up the support lol. The ones Nika wears look like something an astronaut would wear!

Reaction Score
I guess it is just the look of them, I come from the time when ankle supports were made out of canvas with laces to tighten up the support lol. The ones Nika wears look like something an astronaut would wear!
A lot of people I used to play rec volleyball with used to wear supports that looked like that (ankle injuries are more common in volleyball than knee injuries). Nothing to be alarmed about. I don't remember any brand names except for Active Ankles.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom