Niels Lane Top 7 | The Boneyard

Niels Lane Top 7

Reaction Score
Xavier: “They kind of have a similar as system as Roselle Catholic’s. They like to get up and down and play fast. And they win, they win games. So they sold me on that. I really like the place. I was actually on campus a few weeks ago on an unofficial.”

Florida and Georgia: “Both of them pretty much have the same message. A lot of these head coaches are really big on player development, so whatever can get me to the highest level will fit for me.”

Providence: “Providence has been there since the beginning. They offered me two years ago and have followed me ever since. They are losing some big scorers so they are looking for me to come in and fill that role immediately.”

UConn: “UConn just offered [Wednesday] so I’m definitely excited to learn more about the program.” As for UConn going to the Big East, “That’s exciting,” he said.

2020 wing Niels Lane names top seven schools | Zagsblog

Reaction Score
Kid has pretty good vision and body control. Not sure why we would be a leader as we just sat at the dinner table. I imagine we will be playing against him in the future big east.

Reaction Score
Plan B after Cam Thomas

if we treat him like a Plan B we're not gonna beat out the other schools that treat him like a Plan A

lane's got the size to play as the nominal SF in three guard lineups like bouk is going to this year, so i'd hope it's a first to commit situation between lane and jackson

just hate the thought of putting all our eggs in cam's basket and then missing on both him and lane cause we didn't show lane enough love

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The world of UConn recruiting is about to turn a corner.

Exciting indeed...
Much better basketball conference and the addition of UConn makes it even better. Much more serious basketball here top to bottom. UConn prioritizing basketball was such a great move, at least from a basketball fan's point of view. We just jacked our national profile as a school that matters in a conference that matters.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if we treat him like a Plan B we're not gonna beat out the other schools that treat him like a Plan A

lane's got the size to play as the nominal SF in three guard lineups like bouk is going to this year, so i'd hope it's a first to commit situation between lane and jackson

just hate the thought of putting all our eggs in cam's basket and then missing on both him and lane cause we didn't show lane enough love

We had to figure out the roster this year, so we were late in offering him, but we have picked up the pace. When I say plan B, it’s not like we aren’t recruiting him as much as Cam. If Niels wanted to commit tomorrow, we would take him.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
classic reading too much between the lines here, but just noticed he didn't bother mentioning texas or miami when discussing his top 7, ergo, we're in his top 5!

Reaction Score
classic reading too much between the lines here, but just noticed he didn't bother mentioning texas or miami when discussing his top 7, ergo, we're in his top 5!

I appreciate your optimism! But, that’s a recycled old article. Texas hadn’t offered at the time it was written. Miami may have, they offered right around the time UConn did,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom