Niels Giffey Interview | The Boneyard

Niels Giffey Interview

Reaction Score
UConn discussion starts around 11 min mark, don't I have ever heard Niels extensively in an interview before so his perspective on coming here and his time in Storrs is very funny and insightful coming over from Germany

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The subtitles are hysterical... Kimbo, Kimba, Campbell, Kimber, Camber... "So what was Cambodia like in the locker room?"

The Calhoun bit was short but sweet. "So (being new) you didn't have to really put pressure on yourself?" "Our coach made sure there was."

Go Yukons!

Last edited:

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Niels was the great Wes Bialosuknia's favorite player on that 2010-2014 squad. He was enamored with Niels' shooting form and thought everybody should use it as an example of how to shoot. Unfortunately they did not get to meet prior to Wes' passing away.

Reaction Score
The subtitles are hysterical... Kimbo, Kimba, Campbell, Kimber, Camber... "So what was Cambodia like in the locker room?"

The Calhoun bit was short but sweet. "So (being new) you didn't have to really put pressure on yourself?" "Our coach made sure there was."

Go Yukons!
Shabbos neighbor really carried the team in 2014!

Reaction Score
I only listened to the UConn segment but that was great. I wish we had Giffey every season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Go Yukons!
“Shabbos Neighbor”

This is definitely a great listen.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That was fun. He's always seemed like a really nice guy. Great story coming over and having the success and impact he had. Also, that he managed to find a wife, however long that took. He did pretty well for himself.

Reaction Score
“Shabbos Neighbor”

This is definitely a great listen.

I thought that was hysterical. That’s what my Roman Catholic neighbor says to me when I walk past his house on my way to shul every Saturday morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom