Nick Williams | The Boneyard

Nick Williams

Reaction Score
Getting a lot of burn today. Julio Jones and Mohammad Sunu out of the game. Nick has just one catch so far for a 1st down. Still about 7 minutes left in the game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kyle Buss is Nick Williams.
Kyle buss is Robbie Frey

Haha.

Was thinking the same thing yesterday.

Put me in the Williams camp. Little bit smaller like; looks like a cannon ball.

Robbie had top end speed and was more of a long strider. That TD against Oklahoma in Fiesta bowl was a thing of beauty.

Reaction Score
Nick returned his first KO for a TD. Buss has some catching up to do.

?? Nick dropped his first kickoff and had to down it for a touchback. His second return went for 36 yards. He didn't score until his sophomore year.

Reaction Score
?? Nick dropped his first kickoff and had to down it for a touchback. His second return went for 36 yards. He didn't score until his sophomore year.
The dropped kickoff was NOT a return. You are correct his first return (and only return) his frosh year (2009) was not a TD according to his stats page. I don't remember him returning any that year. But I'll concede it's possible the stats page is probably correct.

His first return of 2010 (which I thought was his first f his career and turns out to his second) was a TD versus Rutgers.

Buss still has much catching up to do.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Having seen Buss in person on Sat, he has some serious explosiveness. 5 yards and he's flying. He will take one back this year at some point.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Having seen Buss in person on Sat, he has some serious explosiveness. 5 yards and he's flying. He will take one back this year at some point.
The move on the return where he used a spin to regain balance for a few yards after a near tackle showed strength and athleticism in addition to his incredible speed. This kid will give us some serious highlights this year.

Reaction Score
The dropped kickoff was NOT a return. You are correct his first return (and only return) his frosh year (2009) was not a TD according to his stats page. I don't remember him returning any that year. But I'll concede it's possible the stats page is probably correct.

His first return of 2010 (which I thought was his first f his career and turns out to his second) was a TD versus Rutgers.

Buss still has much catching up to do.

Will you also concede that Nick Williams returned a kickoff vs Vanderbilt the week before the Rutgers game?? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom