NICK SABAN LES MILES COULD'NT SAVE US! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NICK SABAN LES MILES COULD'NT SAVE US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Next year, all we lose is our 2 best recievers, 3 of our best offensive linemen, our best player (another DL)...yet you think next year will be great.

Uh, okay. Hopefully your boy Hurricane Dobbs is the 2nd coming of Ron Dayne because UConn loses an awful lot of players next year.
a year experience as a whole unit! i hope my boy dobbs can contribute with mccombs and make our running game even better!

Reaction Score
My wife presented a scholly to Dobbs on Saturday night and we had dinner with his mother. Very nice lady and Dobbs is pumped up and ready to go. She said he has his weight up to 190. He had a game so he couldn't attend unfortunately but from all accounts he is a top notch kid.

Reaction Score
Lest everyone forget that before it was clear that Todman was leaving and Endres left, it was this year's team that was supposed to be BCS worthy. 2012 was going to be a TBD season as the final judgement on Edsall's recruiting abilities following the wins vs. ND, SCar, and the 2007 BE title. I think next year is going to be rougher than this one because the defensive line is losing a lot and the younger players can't seem to find the field when playing time is (or should be) cleary up for grabs. Only Nebrich gets a minor pass as a TFr QB. I'd be more optimistic if their was stronger competition for spots right now. Can anyone other than the DL say they are playing up to the level needed for this team to contend?

Totally agree with this assessment. What's going to happen next year when the defense is a lot less talented & experienced.

Reaction Score
It's a lot easier to recruit at Michigan St, LSU, and Alabama. How did Saban do with the Dolphins?
It's easier to motivate kids to become great than it is to motivate a bunch of spoiled millionaires to play to their ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom