Nice!!! | The Boneyard

Nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Part of the program's evolution has been going onto the FB board and seeing the incredible increase in recruiting talk. I don't know if it's because of the regime change, if it's because of Dan, or both (probably), but the increase in recruiting talk has been incredible.

Glad we could provide a board that will really get some mileage.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its gonna take some time but yes, this board will get going. nice suprise to log into today! i'm gona lurk the cuse board 4 a bit to see how theres is working, i encourage others to do so also so we can figure out the best stuff to do on this board. i'm thinking that the pinned updates threads have been a sucess it seems, how do u guys feel? maybe leave them and threads can be about certain players etc...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the additional site. I would like it if we can have topics by recruit, rather than post everything depensding on year (13, 14) and status (recruit, commit). Just makes it easier for me to keep up.

Having said that, why is Graham Stewart chain here? Shouldn't that be on FB board? See, just proving how easily things confuse me!

Thanks again!

Reactions: pj

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm trying to move stuff over as i see things. its gonna take a little bit to get everything good.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I was wondering why the recruiting posts were deleted from the football board - nice add!

pj

Reaction Score
Might want to pin a post on the Football board with a link to this forum. Otherwise people may just think there's no recruiting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom