Nice Write-Up on Pat Narduzzi | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nice Write-Up on Pat Narduzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"They love living in East Lansing."

Hard to believe.

Reaction Score
It seems Narduzzi Conn. connection is incidental. Father is an Ohio guy who coached at Yale, but returned to Ohio to coach Youngstown St. before his son had even turned 10.

Reaction Score
It seems Narduzzi Conn. connection is incidental. Father is an Ohio guy who coached at Yale, but returned to Ohio to coach Youngstown St. before his son had even turned 10.

I remember where I lived starting at age 4. Luckily for us Ohio State and Cincy aren't offering, they won't be anytime soon either.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be mad about a Narduzzi hire. At least our defense will be ballin again. We had a total the meltdown this year

Reaction Score
I have no doubt that Warde is in on Narduzzi. I don't think he's a lock for any job that would be more appealing than ours. I don't buy into the defeatist attitudes that he'll be too hard for UConn to get. We don't want any cowards, so any guy who is too afraid to come here should be scratched. This job offers opportunity, and carries risk. It's precisely why PP was such an awful hire, he's a zero risk coach. If somebody comes to Storrs and creates a multi-bowl winning program in 3-5 years, they can write their ticket to an established big time program.

Hawk, I'd be 1,000 percent in favor of you being Warde's "consultant" . This the best post I've seen regarding what UConn's approach should be. Truer today than when it was written two weeks ago. Nice job.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be mad about a Narduzzi hire. At least our defense will be ballin again. We had a total the meltdown this year

How do you know the defense will be good?

We need to remember being a great coordinator doesn't automatically mean that unit will have success if you are the head coach.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
if narduzzi is the guy and $2.5M gets him, do you walk away or do you go up the $.5M. Seems like chump change for the right hire.
this assumes uconn is currently willing to go up to $2M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom