Nice win | The Boneyard

Nice win

Reaction Score
bunny busters still plague the team. A few serious FT classes wouldn't hurt either.

Reaction Score
We did a lot of things terribly, but our first half and last 5 minute defense and rebounding were terrific.

Game was officiated exactly how we needed it to win.

Reaction Score
Box out tomorrow vs MSU, hit freethrows, pray a few more 3s drop through and who knows, could be another game down to the wire...

Reaction Score
I had a good feeling going into this game. You know Ollie and the team had this day circled since the tournament schedule came out. The first half was the best I've seen them play in a while, save maybe the AAC tournament in 2016. Second half was sloppy, and there's plenty to improve on, but they just played harder. Defense was really good tonight for the most part. Great to see that fight in them, and that's a product of them believing in Ollie. Hopefully they can use this win to keep building confidence and take it to MSU (assuming they win). Can't wait for tomorrow

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What did vital say? It was deleted from twitter

He said something along the lines of "Sorry Phil Knight. Thanks for all the gear though!"

He quickly released a statement through UConn's official Twitter account that he meant no disrespect.

Reaction Score
Looks like I picked a horrible time to cut ESPNU from my cable package. Great win!

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I like what I'm seeing from this team. Normally the lack of assists would annoy me but we exploited a weakness. The shooting from the line and 3 will improve. Our bigs are very active.

Reaction Score
He said something along the lines of "Sorry Phil Knight. Thanks for all the gear though!"

He quickly released a statement through UConn's official Twitter account that he meant no disrespect.

What he said originally was just joking around. I thought it was pretty funny. Anyone that took offense to that is just being way too sensitive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom